#teamnocheats victories so far: →
- As of Sunday I will have been Dominos-free for two months. What.
- My only allowance for treats this month has been today (mom’s bday) and all I have had is half of a cupcake. I may have one drink tonight. MODERATION FOLKS. I used to use any ‘special’ occasion as an excuse to splurge. ie. I would…
My 2 Week #TeamNOCHEAT Victories:
1. Moved from Working Out Once a Week to Three Times a Week, YAHH!!
2. Limits on my Menus…. No Rice last week, Only Water/Unsweetened Tea this week… Each Limit will carry to the next week until Halloween (:
3. My Biggest Weakness: Sweets :( I’m proud that I’ve cut all sugar in everything I eat..
4. Went down 2 Pant Sizes (:
5. Lastly, I’ve always been intimidated to ask questions at a Gym, for fear of looking stupid… But I joined a gym before the challenge & became determined to give a 100%.. So the first thing I did before my first ever workout, I asked the trainer to give me a tour & explain how to use each machine… Now, if I don’t remember… I won’t be afraid to ask…
Rolling into Week#3 and Still Got Momentum √
Thursday Cardio Workout Crew :) Straight FLEXIN’…Lol!
Friday Morning Breakfast - - Hot Tea with Oatmeal, Granola & Cranberries.. Bypassed the Starbucks Coffee & Gourmet Bagels coworkers bought for this morning’s meeting… ARRGGHH!!
Second Week Treat ^^
Small Low-Fat Caramel Macchiatto with my Wasabi Peas Snack (: Weird Combo, but it somehow works for me √
Healthy Snack Drawer - - > Going on 2Weeks with this Change & I’m loving It!! Totally helps with my Sweet Tooth Cravings & Deflecting Bad Snack Offerings from Co-Workers :)
"A strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will say she has an attitude."